Friday, October 15, 2010

Soooo one of my Facebook friends gave me homework yesterday and asked for a post about what to wear to her first spanish concert.  Marc Anthony.. aoowwwww so she sent me pictures of her tops for me to create outfits for her...

TOPS:

1                                                                                                                   2




3                                


                                                                                                    4


I would probably try wearing:
-1 over 4. 
-1 with a plain white tank or black.
-2 or 4 with a plain blazer over.
-Not crazy about 3 but it also goes with a blazer over it.

the good thing about all these tops is that it goes with  my NEW ultimate obsession. FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS!! DELISH!


 OUTERWEAR:


My fave!

Cropped military jacket
FOREVER 21 ----$22.80






 









Shawl Collar Career Jacket
FOREVER 21---- $32.80

 with layered necklace looks like this:
  
 










 You can find jackets anywhere and the good thing about these is you can wear them over and over again.  Out with jeans, to the office, to a meeting, etc... Dress them up, Dress them down have a party... lol



BOTTOMS:Faux Leather Leggings/Jeggings


(My Favorite)


Leatherette Knee Leggings
FOREVER 21 ----$12.80






















Vinyl Ankle Zipper Leggings
FOREVER 21 ---$19.80 


















SHOES:
Soho lacedup booties F21- $32.80                                Spectator ankle boots F21- $29.80

OR IF YOU WANNA TO REALLY INDULGE
Arden B. Midcalf laced up boots $62

< BEBE Dolly Suede Wedge Bootie $149
I dream of these!




>BAKERS Roxanne Lacedup $89








ACCESSORIES:
I WOULD DEFINITELY ACCESSORIZE WITH LAYERED CHAINS, A BIG RING, LAYERED BRACELETS AND GO MINIMAL ON THE EARRINGS... PROBABLY JUST STUDS OR PLAIN HOOP EARRINGS.

THESE I FOUND IN FOREVER 21 BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK CLAIRES, STRAWBERRY, JCPENNY, CHARLOTTE RUSSE,


The Real Nedda Sefiy Aioki-lee Fushay San

No comments:

Post a Comment