Friday, November 27, 2009

me shoes


yes, i know. it is whack and sparse looking right now. but it'll be tight again i promise.
the reason why it looks like this is because i sold A LOT of my sneakers. because iam going for them high-end/exclusive sneakers now...not junk any ole' person would have. when i step my sneaker game up again, ima be shittin! :D

and i just newly stepped my heel game up. cause i just recently gained a newfound passion for heels. and i don't wear anything that's under 4 inches :) but it's jah slummin' right now...ima step it up too.

my boyfriend cause iam supposedto keep all my shoes in the box, not have 'em on on display like this. "it keeps the freshness" he says. iono. but what he was saying was making a lot of sense. lmao. i might hafto doo it...

No comments:

Post a Comment